29 March 2008

all in one !!!


aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! i cant believe it! everything comes together! in one day (one of the best in my project) i´ve catched 3 flys in one time...the day started with the bcnsound- mix and chopin (its done, big thanx and loads of kisses to paco!)...then the call from PAPELICOLA to tell me that my book is bounded and ready to be read! its beyond belief to hold your work of 6 months in your hands! and last but not least...the negatives of the first shooting are developed and i think they are magical like Barcelona (tied hugs to sebas who can take beautiful pics even without tripod and lisa who can turn even me into a model with her makeup-talent)! thanx to all the ones who made my day perfect!!!! yes, i had to put in so many exclamation marks to show my ecstasy!