19 August 2010

I came back when Berlin called!

my dearest friends! 
Long time I havn´t shown up here on my blog, as I was busy traveling in South East Asia and just came back from my inspiring  journey...
Since I came back with new drawings, my batterie charged with energy and idea of my travels, I decided to stay for a while in my new home called Berlin and organize some exhibitions...
Very soon at the weekend of the 3. and 4. of September you can see my art in Bar25, in the Gartenschrank, in collaboration with Hanna Rix, who is going to exhibit her collage works, some nice tunes from various dj´s will be played and hopefully some crazy brazilian visual art can catch your attention! I hope I gonna see u all there! 
And here a little glimpse what u can expect at the exhibition...Thats my new business card!